Family and children
Family Lifestyle sessions aim to capture one day of your family life, taking ordinary moments at home and the outdoors and transforming them into something beautiful. We usually start early in the morning, taking advantage of the soft morning light by getting everyone involved in some fun activities at home. Following a short break, we will then head for a local park to capture action shots of your family!
The duration of family sessions varies. While newborn lifestyle sessions could take up to 4 hours, for the outdoor sessions we aim for 1-2 hours and for the lifestyle family sessions, depending on how your family feels, the shoot could last till lunch time or may even end in the afternoon.”
Expecting a new addition?
How it works
for your session
Bookings are best to be made 2-3 months in advance
– 4-6 hours photography experience at home + outdoors, documenting one day of your family life.
– A half day experience, covering as many moments as you wish to capture.
– Indoor and outdoor activities, capturing all those rarely captured and emotional moments.
1-2 hours of outdoor photography experience, capturing your family’s fun time at your favourite outdoor location.
– All the information you need for having a relaxed and enjoyable photoshoot
– A questionnaire designed for you to go through your likes and style
– Pre-session consultation over the phone or In-person
– Style guide to help you decide on your clothing
– Design guide to inspire you for different home gallery and design ideas
-Design session at your home to choose your favourite art-works and photographs
– Fully editing your photographs
Session fee excludes digital files, prints and products.
- For family gatherings and extended families please select the lifestyle session.
- Extra £50 occurs for each extended family
- Grandparents are welcome in all types of sessions.
Check below for Create your Collection,
to purchase products and digital files.
I was very impressed with her mix of professionalism and kindness. My 11-yr old son is on the autism spectrum. He was a bit nervous about the photo shoot before we started, but Golriz immediately put him at ease with her kindness, chatting with him easily. Golriz just let us get on with what we liked to, thus we had great fun and that shines through the photos. Everyone who has seen the final photos are impressed by how much emotion she was able to capture.
A personalised package
designed by you in 2 steps
A simple two-step process to help you decide how you want your photos to be seen – on the walls of your home to be smiled at every day, or in a family album to reminisce the moments every now and then. Either way, you get to personalise the process based on your preference, vision and style. I will be present to help you put your thoughts together and create your most treasured family heirloom.
your family heirloom
Choose printed art
Beginning this journey with the main purpose of creating art from your simple moments, the first step to Create your own Collection is selecting your art work. From the variety of wall portraits, to beautifully designed albums, you have variety of choices to pick from. We are creating a family heirloom for you and your children to keep and treasure.
Albums from £585
Home galleries from £455
Solitaire frames from £115
Add your digital files
Second step on Create your Collection is selecting your digital files. Digital files are like negatives at the old age, we like to keep and share them, at the same time have the possibility of reprinting them in future. While most of the families would prefer to keep all of the digital files, you also have the option of selection 12 of your favourites.
12 Digital Photographs £395
All Digital photographs £595
Full session and pricing guide
What to expect from your family session?