Limited edition family photoshoots in Teddington
Never find time for a full family photography session? Limited edition Spring family photoshoots are designed to give you a quick overview of how it feels to spend a full day with a photographer. Of course I am always available if you’d like to personalise your journey, design your home gallery or create a family album.
Golriz is completely amazing! She has photographed our family on three separate occasions over the past five years and each time has produced wonderful images and memories to treasure. We couldn’t be more delighted with her work – highly recommended!
Tuesday 30th May
9:30am 10am 10:30am 11am
Saturday 3rd June
9:30am 10am 10:30am 11am
Golriz is absolutely amazing!! She spent the whole day with us at Box Hill, capturing some incredible moments. I was very impressed with her mix of professionalism and kindness. My 11-yr old son is on the autism spectrum. He was a bit nervous about the photo shoot before we started, but Golriz immediately put him at ease with her kindness, chatting with him easily. Golriz just let us get on with what we liked to, thus we had great fun and that shines through the photos. Everyone who has seen the final photos are impressed by how much emotion she was able to capture. I strongly recommend Golriz for any family photo shoot and we will definitely use her again!
Your questions answered
A limited edition family photoshoot is great for you if:
– It is time for you to update your family photos.
– You have not had a family photography experience and would like to try a short one first.
– You already had a shoot last Autumn and would love some Spring photos added to your gallery.
You might be better look into a lifestyle family photography experience if:
– Any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. During a custom session there is no rush and I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me.
– Or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will take any direction then it’s probably best to book a full session!
How much are limited edition Spring photoshoots cost and what will I receive?
The price is £355 per family which includes the following:
– Questionnaire sent to you beforehand so that I can find out more about your family
– You will receive style guide giving tips on what to wear!
– 25 minute mini photo shoot in Bushy park.
– Secure online gallery with 20 fully edited images live for 3 days
– Six 4×6″ mounted gift prints of your chosen images and the same high resolution images to be downloaded.
The normal price for the above package would be over £700.
You are welcome to order additional prints and products but you are under no obligation to do so.
What if the weather is not good?
Well living in the UK we all know how the weather could change so it might be a cloudy or a rainy day! In case of a cloudy day, the shoot would go ahead as planned. If the heavy rain is predicted we can have a chat and decide what would suite you best; If we find availability in my calendar, we can look into rescheduling your shoot. Alternatively you can always upgrade to a full family photography experience. However if we could not find a suitable date, I would be happy to refund your session fee.
How to book?
Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and won’t be confirmed until payment is received. They tend to book up very quickly so please don’t delay!
£175 deposit is required to secure your time slot. The remaining balance is to be paid before your session.
To fill the form to book your suitable time and date